Monday, October 5, 2009

Business Boot Camp For Women

Wow. Say boot camp and I start to break out in a rash! That causes me mental imaging of yelling ... sweating ... tears. But not so this Friday, Oct. 9, as the Wheaton Women In Business bring to the Lisle Hilton a Business Boot Camp. The "Sergeants" for the day will be Lynn Torre (financial expert), Barbara Rozgoni (social media expert) , and Caroline Ceisel (relationship expert). I personally know Lynn and Barbara. They are PHENOMINAL. I cannot wait to meet Caroline. I'm convinced she and I were separated at birth. She (like I) believes that real success begins with relationships!

C'Mon...end strong in 2009 and get your 2010 plan 'fit and ready.' This is all about you and your success.

Time to "Get Your Big Girl . . . BOOTS!"

No comments:

Post a Comment